Sales Fundamentals Online Course
Whether you’re a seasoned salesperson or brand new to the field, you need to know the basics. These fundamentals lay the foundation for a successful sales career. You’ll start this course with an overview of sales and how ethics impact the business-customer relationship. You’ll then review communication in sales, typical sales processes, and helpful tools that boost productivity. By the end of the course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the basics of sales.
- What is sales?
- Sales is about building relationships
- Common sales terms
- What are sales processes and methods?
- Who’s on a sales team?
The Importance of Ethics in Sales
- Sales and standards
- Are the stereotypes true?
- Why ethical decisions are essential
- Ethical pitfalls
- What would you do?
- How would you react?
- Staying ethical
- Company card conundrum
COMMUNICATING WITH CUSTOMERS
Basic Sales Communication Skills
- Why is communication important in sales?
- What good communicators do
- Check your understanding
Integrating Your Sales and Marketing Efforts
- Two sides of the same coin
- What roles do sales and marketing play?
- Different roles, same objective
- What happens when teams aren’t aligned?
- Collaboration, not competition
- Where sales and marketing meet
- Creating a collaborative environment
- Check your understanding
An Overview of the Sales Pipeline
- Imagine this
- What is a sales pipeline?
- What does a typical pipeline look like?
- Typical pipeline stages
- Moving through the pipeline
- Elements of a healthy pipeline
Aligning Sales With the Buyer’s Journey
- Hit or miss?
- What is the buyer’s journey?
- 3 stages of the buyer’s journey
- Why the buyer’s journey matters in sales
- Aligning with every stage
- Tips and tricks
Essential Sales Tools
- Flourishing or fumbling?
- What are sales tools?
- How tools can improve your process
- Common types of sales tools
- Getting to know your team’s toolkit
What Is a CRM System and Why Is It Important in Sales?
- First day on the job
- What is CRM?
- What is a CRM system used for?
- What can a CRM system do?
- CRM software features
- How can CRM systems elevate relationship-building?
- Sales is about relationships
- Communication is key
- Consider your process
- Pick up your toolkit
The Cost Of Not Training
Sales is an integral part of every property management company. Today’s consumer demands an authentic approach. People want to be heard and feel understood. Not having the skills to meet today’s market needs will leave a huge gap and reduce overall revenue.
Never Miss Out On New Courses
Complimentary Educational Resources
Tomorrow I Plan on Procrastinating
We are all guilty of procrastinating in one way or another. There may be parts of our job that we hate doing but we have …