Episode 14 – JuvoHub Podcast
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Our Hosts: Jonathan Saar from Market Me Social and Mark Howell from Howl Creative Concepts
Our Special Guest: Keisa Moss
Keisa Moss is an application support specialist with over 10 years of experience in the industry. Keisa specializes in application support, training, and implementation. Keisa is skilled in developing quick, simple tutorials from job aides to recorded webinars. She is married with an active son. In Keisa’s spare time she enjoys reading, exercising, and wine tastings.
Please Support Our Sponsors
We really appreciate and thank REAL-HR a Higginbotham Company for helping make this podcast happen. Please support them!
Notes from the host:
Technology can be a scary topic for many. The literal push into the virtual world has made it imperative for systems training within any organization. Keisa gives us some actionable feedback on systems training, how to overcome obstacles, and how to deploy an onboarding plan.
Some questions we discussed:
- Why is it important for every employee to have a basic understanding of the systems in the organization?
- What methods of training have you created to make the learner truly understand the process?
- What are the most common obstacles you find from employees onsite and from a corporate level?
- What does an onboarding plan look like for systems training?
- What one actionable tip could you share that has served you well as an educator?
What one actionable tip could you share that has served you well as an educator?
So any system can be fixed. So for the person that makes a mistake or, “Oh God, I just broke it.” You didn’t break it. Trust me. It can be fixed, you did not break it. The world’s not going to come to the end. It can be fixed!Keisa Moss, an application support specialist
If you enjoyed this episode be sure to check out: