Episode 16 – JuvoHub Podcast
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Host: Jonathan Saar from Market Me Social and Mark Howell from Howl Creative Concepts
Our Special Guest: Jamie Lee, Director of Sales and Training at Integral Property Management
Jamie Lee is a native of Atlanta, Ga, and has been in the multi-family property management industry for over thirty years. Marketing is fascinating but training is her passion. Jamie believes that passing on the knowledge that others have poured into her is the most rewarding aspect of her career.
Please Support Our Sponsors
We really appreciate and thank REAL-HR a Higginbotham Company for helping make this podcast happen. Please support them!
Notes from Host:
Jamie Lee brings vitality to the topic of human interaction. In a world where more and more interactions are moving to virtual, Jamie provided some practical training tips and best practices to the table. Renting an apartment is one of the biggest decisions a consumer makes. Jamie, with her 30+ years of industry experience, highlights the reasons why human interaction is more important than ever.
Some questions we consider:
- Why do you think the human interaction is missing today in the sale cycle?
- Before Covid, what was your strongest or biggest strength that you believe your company possessed and how has it changed now?
- How are you encouraging your sales associates to ensure that the human interaction is still available during the sales cycle?
- If we’re not careful we could change the sales cycle for our industry completely even for future generations. How can we ensure that this won’t become like the banking industry?
- What kind of measures do you put in place to ensure a great sales cycle interaction?
What one actionable tip could you share that has served you well as an educator?
Knowledge is power but never stop learning.Jamie Lee, Director of Sales and Training at Integral Property Management
If you enjoyed this episode be sure to check out: